- Auto Scooter Parts And Accessories
- Auto Scooter Tuning And Performance
- Carbs And Parts
- Classic Scooter Lambretta
- Classic Scooter Vespa Bajaj Lml
- General And Universal Parts
- Quad Atv Minimoto
- Special Offers
MSP set up a system much like Amazon and choose to operate 100% online, for all communication please use our Message Centre.
Please note that orders delivered via our courier service will require that someone is available to sign for the delivery at your delivery address. If someone is not available to sign for the delivery our courier will leave a card with instructions on how to arrange collection/redelivery of your order. If you do not contact our courier it will be returned to us and will require redelivery at your expense.
For information about your current order progess, please contact the orders department.
We despatch goods to the UK, and to most worldwide destinations. All orders are delivered via our courier service and as such it is a requirement that someone is available to accept at your address as noted above. Orders received before 3pm Monday to Thursday will be dispatched for next day delivery. Orders placed on a Friday before 3pm will arrive on the following Monday (apart from where Mondays are on a bank holiday).
Mainland Britain including Isle of Wight (Excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands)
We offer carriage free on all orders equal to and over £60
Delivery charges are made on the following basis:
By POST up to 1Kg = £4.20
By COURIER on shipments over 1Kg up to 30kg = £7.50
All UK shipment costs will be shown initially as £7.50 untill we have packed and determined the actual shipment weight of your order. Any reduction of shipment costs will be reduced on your invoice before your shipment is dispatched, and the difference refunded to you.
For other destinations please refer to our shipping page Shipping Rates Page.
For technical enquiries or queries please contact the technical department.
When buying goods and services on the internet you are entering a legally binding contract. Prices shown on our web site www.myscooterparts.co.uk are subject to change without prior notice. Customers ordering from countries outside the EU may be subject to additional import duties and taxes. You are responsible for payment of any import duty and taxes that may be levied on your shipment. Please seek advice on duty and tax rates in your country’s customs office prior to ordering.
Users of our web site www.myscooterparts.co.uk are free to browse and add items to the shopping basket. Only when payment is made and your order is accepted by us are you entering a legally binding contract.
Orders placed before 3pm are normally dispatched the same day. Where an item is unavailable we will either send the order without this item and refund it or, in the case of larger parts, we will contact you by email to ask how you want to proceed.
We ship orders with Royal Mail and Courier. Both services are normally a next day delivery, but can vary and require a signature upon delivery.
Should you have any questions about an item please use the “Get Support” button on the item page or message us at our Message Centre. Please include the items stock code. This will enable you to ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing. Item model fitment is listed on the items page. If your model is not listed then the item will not fit your model. If you are in doubt please use the “Get Support” button on each items page.
The purchase of goods through our site will be governed by UK law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such transactions shall be subject to UK law.
Warranty on goods sold by MyScooterParts are done so under manufacturers conditions. Goods are warranted for faulty manufacture only and the onus is on the purchaser to ensure the goods are fitted as per manufacturer’s instructions. Goods purchased from MyScooterParts will, in most cases require a reasonable level of technical expertise to ensure correct fitting. Special tools may also be required, and therefore MyScooterParts highly recommend that goods purchased are fitted by a local dealer on your behalf.
The Distance Selling Regulations give you the right to cancel any purchase made from us at anytime up to 7 working days after the date you receive your order. We ask that you please contact us at the orders department. to receive an RMA number for your return, outlining your order number and which item(s) you wish to return. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation; however a brief explanation will help us improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
We are happy to provide an exchange or refund; however returned item(s) should be unused and in a fit state to be resold. Any item packaging that has been opened should be done so in such a way that they can be resealed and resold. Customers are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods whilst in their possession. Please note: All carburettor items that are correctly supplied are ineligible for return.
You are entitled only to a refund for the item(s) being returned, shipping fees are non refundable.
You are responsible for the cost of returning any goods. You should ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage on their return journey. We ask that when you post the goods back, to please ensure you get a receipt for postage and that the post insurance cover is at an adequate level to cover the cost of the goods.
If an item delivered is not as described, not fit for its purpose or not of satisfactory quality, please contact the orders department.
When you send your item(s) back to us we will process the returned item(s) then notify you via email of your refund. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your return.
Once an returns number has been issued please post the goods back to the address provided with the RMA number.
Any cancellation does not affect your statutory rights.
An email opt-in check box is presented when registering as a new customer. Tick this to receive occasional emails from MyScooterParts. Existing customers can edit this setting by logging in and going to the “Edit My Details” page.
(1) About cookies Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
(2) Cookies on this website We use session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
(5) Blocking cookies Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example: · in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector; · in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use features on this website.
(6) Deleting cookies You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer: · in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files; · in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites you may visit.
(7) Contact us: This website is owned and operated by MyScooterParts.
If you have any questions about Cookies Policy, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any complaints please email us at email@example.com
Please send any returns or correspondence to the PO BOX address in red text on this page, thank you).